Thread: ScoutII rear brake drums

Red face ScoutII rear brake drums

Need brake drums for 1980 Scout traveller. OR part # for suitable replacements. (jeep D44?)

There are no interchanges as far as I have been able to find. To make it worse they dont even make them in the "economy line". You can normally get them from a quality parts store. Try www.napaonline.com and www.autozone.com. Later, Paul
    Black Smoke Customs is now open in Rock Island, Tennessee. We are addicted to International's and Cummins B series motors. The only thing we don't do is paint and body,,,yet.
    We support ASE Certification.

I found them on Autozone. Only place that could get them. Part number 8901.

Good luck.

only place that could or only place that would? Napa part number is 6401181 and checker, schucks, kragen, murrays or O reilly auto parts part number is 2315dgs Good luck
    Black Smoke Customs is now open in Rock Island, Tennessee. We are addicted to International's and Cummins B series motors. The only thing we don't do is paint and body,,,yet.

Quote Originally Posted by P&L Black Smoke Customs View Post
    only place that could or only place that would? Napa part number is 6401181 and checker, schucks, kragen, murrays or O reilly auto parts part number is 2315dgs Good luck
    I got a schucks, now O'rielly and it wasn't in their system & the books didn't show it. Carquest couldn't find them for under 200 each; Napa wanted 150 each and it'd be a month to get them. I got the ones from Autozone in a week for 75 a piece WITH shipping to AK! No other place to go in my neck of the woods.

Default weird

the o reilly web site show's them and the really weird thing is that my autozone in TN wants 144.95 ea. I have been to Alaska from Fairbanks to Homer and everything costs more there than it does here. Heck last time I was in Ninilchik doing some Halibut fishing the Motorhome broke down and it cost us over a hundred bucks for a battery and that was 4 years ago. I still wish we had moved up there though instead of TN. Talk to you later. Paul

Default ScoutII rear brake drums

went with NAPA. $109.& change, + Shwatznkennedy tax, and shipping. Tax was MORE than shipping. $244 for 2 . thanks for the come backs.
    Gary

That cool. At least you found them. Later, Paul