Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free in oklahoma!!!!

Default Free in oklahoma!!!!

Hey guys. I used to be on this forum before my heart surgury. Been a few years. So anyways. I want my 1975 Scout 2 XLC package w/factory air to goto someone that can use it. August will be 4 years since i had open heart surgury to replace heart valve that died, and i have had 2 baby boys since then....lol. So no time for my scout love.

She was running/driving when parked in my shop right before surgury. She is as of now sitting outside ready for her new forever home....(yes we rescue dogs...) and i kinda feel the same way about the scout. But with the kiddos i really dont have time for my projects anymore. And i cant just let her sit.

I can take pics if requested. Will not part her out. She still has plenty of life left in her.

Details are other than stated above 304/727 combo dana 20 transfer i believe and blue with perfect white top. BTW the factory air was working wonderfully when parked. Does have some rot in the rear quarters and drivers door sill.

NO SCAMS!
    I want her to go to a good home and get used/abused like she needs....wow that sounds kinda kinky i know but its what there made for.

EMAIL ME FOR THRU HERE FOR PICS PHONE AND ADDY TO COME PICK HER UP. AND MAKE IT QUICK BEFORE I CHANGE MY DANG MIND!

Travis aka Kamots

P.S. Happy Birthday to whoever gets her!
    P.

Not a April fools joke guys. Tell your friends on the BB. Line up and all that jazz. First come first serve. I want her gone soon. Thanx.

Where is it at in Oklahoma? Since I am so new to the forums I can not send private mesages. Thanks.

I live in Mustang wich is just outside of OKC.

Were between Blanchard and Lindsay. Send email to travis.peters at gmail dot com if interested.

Default Scout

Hey Travis,

I was wondering if you've had any interest in your scout. As a fellow scout lover AND dog rescuer I commend you on your wonderful offer. I am very interested in your scout but I must ler you know my plans for it. I would love to put a Nissan TD in it and run it on Veggie. If this is something you're ok with/and its still around please let me know! YOu can reach me at jrodge85 @ gmail dot com
    Thanks!

QUOTE=Kamots;2432]Hey guys. I used to be on this forum before my heart surgury. Been a few years. So anyways. I want my 1975 Scout 2 XLC package w/factory air to goto someone that can use it. August will be 4 years since i had open heart surgury to replace heart valve that died, and i have had 2 baby boys since then....lol. So no time for my scout love.

She was running/driving when parked in my shop right before surgury. She is as of now sitting outside ready for her new forever home....(yes we rescue dogs...) and i kinda feel the same way about the scout. But with the kiddos i really dont have time for my projects anymore. And i cant just let her sit.

I can take pics if requested. Will not part her out. She still has plenty of life left in her.

Details are other than stated above 304/727 combo dana 20 transfer i believe and blue with perfect white top. BTW the factory air was working wonderfully when parked. Does have some rot in the rear quarters and drivers door sill.

NO SCAMS!
    I want her to go to a good home and get used/abused like she needs....wow that sounds kinda kinky i know but its what there made for.

EMAIL ME FOR THRU HERE FOR PICS PHONE AND ADDY TO COME PICK HER UP. AND MAKE IT QUICK BEFORE I CHANGE MY DANG MIND!

Travis aka Kamots

P.S. Happy Birthday to whoever gets her!
    P.[/QUOTE]

Travis,

I can get it out of there in the next couple of days!! She would be loved for sure! Please call me at 727-644-2090.

Thanks,
    David
    1973 Scout II
    Will Live Again!

Call me , i 'll come pick it up. My wife and i own a 78 that im restoring. would love to restore yours also.

Smile Dear Sir:

Would love to have one. Is this Scout Free in Oklahoma or only free to those living in Oklahoma? My number is 316-215-2166. Can't come to pickup prior to next weekend - gotta work. Realize others maybe before me and if they get lost and you get to me great otherwise thanks for the heart thumping opportunity.

Mark

I could come get her if still available.