Thread: 1976 scout for sale Rushville, IN

Default 1976 scout for sale Rushville, IN

For sale : 1976 international scout. Engine V8 345 with automatic 727 transmission. This scout is a solid truck originally from Arizona and is not rotted out like most scouts in the Midwest. Body is in excellent shape with exception of some rust on the rockers and cab corners. I had some engine problem last fall and put it in storage so it is not currently running but was a solid and dependable prior to the problem. Besides the engine problem everything works fine and the truck looks great. Has a full hard top and a bikini top that goes with it. Also has a custom winch front bumper with a large Warn winch. Interior is also in excellent shape. Truck has good 33" tires on nice rims. Moving so I have to get it out of the garage. Hate to sell. Paid $4900 a couple of years ago but will sacrifice for $1500 OBO. Would be hard to find a better one in this area. Call 317-502-9767
    Attached Images Attached Images

What's wrong with the engine?

Do you still have the Scout? I am thinking of a road trip from Tampa FL to come get it. If you have anymore pictures, I would like to see them.

Thanks from a newbie!

Geoff

i am in louisville kentucky and wanting to take a look at it if you still have it i dont have enough post so i cant e mail you can call me 1 502 240 9473 thanks dj