Thread: Need a radiator

Default Need a radiator

I need a radiator that will fit my 1972 Travelette. The one that I have in the truck is for a 74 or 75. On the 72 - 73 pickups, the radiator has a 90 degree outlet tube for the top hose. This is the one that I need. If any one has one, please let me know. I would be willing to trade as well because I have four IH trucks and that means I have about eight trucks just in spare parts laying around. 714-649-9089. Thanks Merril
    The Three Beasts --- 1956 S-112, 1972 1210 Travelette, 1976 Scout II Traveler

Default windshield

I have a '74 200 series dually flatbed looking for a windshield, any ideas?
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by aspencade43 View Post
    I have a '74 200 series dually flatbed looking for a windshield, any ideas?
    Jim
    Best advice I can give ya is start your own thread so it can be seen. Asking about a windshield in a Radiator want thread aint going to do anything for you.

Second, go to a auto glass shop and see what they can do for you. They will probably have to order it as it is curved. Aint sure what you are going to do about the window gasket though.
    William (Bill)
    1978 Super Scout II
    SV 345, Holly 2300 2BBL, T19, Dana 300, SOA lift with 1.5" shackles, Dana 44s front and back with 3.73 gears, Detroit Locker in rear, 33x12.50 ProComp, On Board Air, Custom front and rear bumpers

Default look

Quote Originally Posted by merril j View Post
    I need a radiator that will fit my 1972 Travelette. The one that I have in the truck is for a 74 or 75. On the 72 - 73 pickups, the radiator has a 90 degree outlet tube for the top hose. This is the one that I need. If any one has one, please let me know. I would be willing to trade as well because I have four IH trucks and that means I have about eight trucks just in spare parts laying around. 714-649-9089. Thanks Merril
    hey try craiglist