Hello everyone
So I found another really good deal for a parts scout for 500$ that had a d44 front and back (it was a 77 i think) I'm going to take out the front and swap it in to my main ride the 72 that's going to be the recipient.

So far i have removed the 44 from the donor (as of today) and takin of the leaf springs.

Any suggestions and / or people who have done a d44 SOA swap have any links to how to's on welding perchs and all that shabazz?

And... does anyone know a good writeup of going over an older questionable axle with unknown history (i want to go as far overkill as possible)

Also if anyone needs,

Doors skins (with windows), door hinges, dash panel, tailgate, tailgate hinges, hood, hood hinges, radiator, right + left inner fenders, right + left outer fenders, heater cores, 2 assorted grilles, the big metal piece that makes a scout2 a pickup, 1 orig low back bucket seat in pretty good condition, 2 mounting brackets for bucket seats, 2 pairs of sliders off of bucket seats, one brake petal + assembly, 2 lower front vents, 1 76 scout 2 automatic shifter and some other crap for sale. I have pics of everything just message me for a pic of a certain thing