Thread: Ih trophy truck !!!!

Default Ih trophy truck !!!!

I had this idea.. IH they are made for wheeling.. I have not been fortunate enough to use mine for mor than picken up the girls and cruzin to beach with my boards..

SO... im thinking .. WHY the heck cant i convert my 76 into a TROPHY truck strictly looks is what im going for.. we all chop the he77 out of the panels anywayss.. why not really taper them and make em look like those fancy nissam baha racers..

any thought - seen it done before.. ? id be willing to finance and give my truck to anyone who thinks they can make it happen .. got balls? rather got time?? : ) thanks!

Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Mr L Ike View Post
    I had this idea.. IH they are made for wheeling.. I have not been fortunate enough to use mine for mor than picken up the girls and cruzin to beach with my boards..

SO... im thinking .. WHY the heck cant i convert my 76 into a TROPHY truck strictly looks is what im going for.. we all chop the he77 out of the panels anywayss.. why not really taper them and make em look like those fancy nissam baha racers..

any thought - seen it done before.. ? id be willing to finance and give my truck to anyone who thinks they can make it happen .. got balls? rather got time?? : ) thanks!

Ike
    Any body shop that does custom work can do that for you. Scouts have been made into rat rods, especially 2wd scout 800s. Some of them look great.

You have to decide exactly what you want a custom ride to do, and, of course, where. Then you have to make it happen. The first part is the hard part. The second just takes money.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

Default what id like

Hey,

I really want a 6 point roll and all the accsrs that attach chop the fedars and make the 6 point come accros as if half doors.

Default Where

Where are you located?