Thread: back quarter windows 1965 travelall

Unhappy back quarter windows 1965 travelall

i need both back quarter windows for a travelall with the curved windows. so far they are not anywhere nor is there a travelall close to houston that i can buy and scrap. send me to someone that can help. thanks.

Default Scout owner in Houston

I live in South Houston. I just acquired a '76 Scout 2 for a project that my oldest daughter wants to work on. I have an almost finished '75 Landcruiser she saw come up from nothing and now wants a 4WD herself. I am putting a 383 Chevy in the 'cruiser. I want to know if a 350/350 Chevy engine/trans and a early gear to gear transfer case from a '70 Blazer will fit in the Scout without much trouble. The 345 /auto will need a LOT of work. All of the Chevy stuff is new or near new so it will save a LOT of money. My concern is the drive shafts and floor clearances. Anyone done this? Will the Houston Scout owner give me a call? Maybe we can get together and compare notes/swap parts/ lie to each other. 713 206 5939. No answer just leave a message/call back number. Buddy

I'm west of ya a bit and have a '63 Travelall, I'm pretty sure, for parts. Contact me if interested. geronimo@geronimotexasDOTcom

I've got them both from a '63 [I think] but they should be the same. I'm between SA & Austin.

Yes, 63 and 65 are the same if the glass is curved in the back.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

Default quarter glass

what is a fair price for that curved glass?
    Matt

Default Travelall Window

I live in South Dakota, but may be interested in traveling to get a window. Can you take a picture of it? I truely don't know prices. My husband (who doesn't use computers) is seeking the window. If I can show him a picture I can email you his thoughts, or have him call.