Thread: Newbie but not really a newbie

Default Newbie but not really a newbie

Hi, my name is Will Brinser.Was on here everyday, many times a day, from 95-99. I made many interesting and helpful posts. I think my screen name back then was jondeere26, but im not sure. I made several good friends on here and sold/bought lots of parts. Allan erickson was one man in particular. I met some of yall at the 4 years i went to springfield. and in 99 when i made it out too RMIHR. If you were around back then im sure you remember the stories of me winning the local tug of wars and such. Its weird having a new screen name and not being able to send pm's because of my low post count.

Anyways, if anybody remembers me please say hi. Allan, if youre still on the board, send me a pm or email me at jondeere26atgmail.com

Im writing this because im starting a new binder project, and restarting on the one i started way back when.

Hope to hear from some long lost friends.

Will

wow, i guess this place has changed in the past few years. Anybody here know allan?

Thanks again
    Will

I've just joined myself...there's got to be a way you can bypass the lost post count thing since you had so much history before. I'm still trying to build up myself...Trying to find more info on my 1000A!

Weldone Zukinut90. Keep on..
    find
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    online at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some of us still hang around here some and Allen is usually around. The BB you knew has been moved over to binderplanet.com for reasons. Your old screen name and password should work over there and lots of people you know also.
    Welcome back!
    73 1210 4x4 Travelette 5 spd. 392
    300 utility tractor
    64 Scout 80-152/ weber 32/36
    80 PARTS for 2 scouts
    73 Scout2, 304.4 spd. runs almost rust free!
    Member, Sonora Desert Scouts

Quote Originally Posted by kleerance View Post
    I've just joined myself...there's got to be a way you can bypass the lost post count thing since you had so much history before. I'm still trying to build up myself...Trying to find more info on my 1000A!
    The 1000A was the half ton with IFS and often a good towing package. The A represents either the 1970 or 1966 model years. If it's a round body, it's a 66, and square body, a 70. Both used the same frame.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Will back. I have got fond memories of him. He has given us some really wonderful posts during the late 90s. I would advise him to check out with the moderator as to whether he will be able to get his old username back. I would also request him to let us know more about his new project.

I am new too just bought my first scout a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyJR View Post
    I am new too just bought my first scout a few weeks ago
    What'd you get?

Default Re: Newbie but not really a newbie

Wow, a really senior member. It's an Honor Sir
    Last edited by williampbenton5; 12-15-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Mispelled
    Excellent
    Provider.