Thread: 1963 scout 80 for sale

Default 1963 scout 80 for sale

Hi all. It is time for me to let my scout go to a new owner. It is a bastard child with a Ford 302 and a toploader transmission. It has a dana 44 with disc and a limited slip diff. The rear end is also a dana 44 with a detroit locker. Tires are 33" BFGs and have 4.10 gears. The PTO winch works and the twin stick transfer case has never given me any trouble. The master cylinder has been replaced by a dual cylinder systema dn needs some fine tuning. The clutch is a centerforce severe duty unit with hydraulic slave. The bad news is the roof has rust through in several spots, there is a horrible squealing noise coming from the clutch/bellhousing area. I suspect it is the throwout bearing. The inner driver fender is cut out to make room for the brake systemm and the heater is not in the truck. There are lots of spares to go with the truck. Most re junkyard finds. Lincoln steering box, four spare stock springs, four wheels, spare tire carrier, custom safari roof with canvas cover(not complete top just sun shade), Probably some other stuff in the shed that I am forgetting but it all goes. This truck needs a new owner and project manager. It drives but can use lots of work. Asking $1,000.00 Or best offer. christopherspicer1@hotmail.com or (858) 525 1245
    Last edited by christopher1968; 03-22-2009 at 04:47 AM.