Thread: interational truck dually

CLEMENTSVILLE KY BETWEEN LIBERTY AND CAMPBELLSVILLE

Default interational truck dually

hi i have a international truck the person i bought it from dont kno what year it is the doors r not there nor r the vin plates it looks like a late 50 or 60s model the cab is rounded it had a 6cyl 4spd with a twinstick tcase and a dana 60 front and dana 70rear dually i have looked for pictures on the web and cant find anything if someone could help it would be really apperacaited

Quote Originally Posted by dwethington View Post
    hi i have a international truck the person i bought it from dont kno what year it is the doors r not there nor r the vin plates it looks like a late 50 or 60s model the cab is rounded it had a 6cyl 4spd with a twinstick tcase and a dana 60 front and dana 70rear dually i have looked for pictures on the web and cant find anything if someone could help it would be really apperacaited
    "Round" is a pretty vague description. Do you have a picture or something? Even the front end would work. IH pickups didn't come with D60 fronts. They went from D44 (half and 3/4 ton) to D70 (1-2 ton). Lug pattern might help, but the front grille and a pic of the interior would tell for sure.

The VIN plate was on the driver's side door, so it will be gone if it's not on the dash (commercial trucks). The serial number is located just behind the front left spring hanger on the frame rail, but that won't help much.

You'll need to post a couple of replies in order to be given attachment priviledges. Keeps down on the hit and run spammers.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

CLEMENTSVILLE KY BETWEEN LIBERTY AND CAMPBELLSVILLE

thanx for the info ill get some pictures ive thought bout using it for parts on my scout but it would be fun to fix and drive around but it would take a lot to fix it