Thread: CornBinder Connection - New IH light truck & Scout magazine

Default CornBinder Connection - New IH light truck & Scout magazine

Hello folks,

Since I first posted on this forum some 3 months ago we've gotten alot of feedback and had quite a lot of interest in our proposed new publication on IH light trucks & Scouts. So today, we are pleased to announce that we are ready to begin work on our first issue. It will be called the CornBinder Connection, the magazine for IH Light Trucks & Scout enthusiasts! We want to thank all those who sent their names & addresses to us along with ideas and words of encouragement, we really appreciate it. And we sincerely hope we can count on your continued interest and support by subscribing to this new full color quarterly publication.

Therefore, we are now accepting subscriptions, if you are still interested in subscribing, please send check or money order for $21.00 in U.S. funds ($27.00 – Canada; $32.00 – Overseas) made payable to CornBinder Connection and mail to: CornBinder Connection, P.O. Box 1827, Butler, Pa 16003. If you have a passion for IH Light Trucks or Scouts you don’t want to miss out on the inaugural issue of this new publication. We anticipate the first issue to be out sometime in October 2012.

At this time we are seeking stories, photos and any other related information folks are interested in sharing for use in an upcoming issue of the magazine. So please send us these items at this time so they may be considered for printing. This is a big part of what this publication will be about, the opportunity for those own, collect, use or just enjoy a small IH vehicle to share stories and pictures about them in a print media.

For all those who didn't see my post originally. My family and I have been in the magazine publishing business for 11 years now after starting the Cadet Connection magazine in 2001 which covers the Cub Cadet line of power equipment from 1961-present. See our website at triple w cadetconnection dot com to find out more about the Cadet Connection. The new CornBinder Connection magazine will be the same quality as the Cadet magazine.

We will also have a website up and running very soon at
    triple w cornbinder connection dot com to provide more details about this publication and advertising rates as well, the site is currently under construction but I hope to have it up and running within a week or so.
    In closing, we are extremely grateful for your interest and hope we can count on you for your continued support in this effort as we begin to bring this publication to a reality. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you.

Brian Sell
    Sell Brothers

Hello folks,
    Just wanted to let all the forum members know that I recently got our new website up and running tonight at: www.cornbinderconnection.com. For those folks who would like to sign up on the web, we have a Paypal button on the subscribe page of the site. I have more to add to the site but wanted to get it up and going. I hope the members of the forum will consider a subscription to the new magazine, we need as much support as we can get to make this a reality. Thanks.
    Brian Sell