Thread: scout 800 parts

Default scout 800 parts

i have a 800 a frame with the dana 44 rear it was an 266 truck 1969 frame is in great shape may leave the ramsey 1200 pto winch on it for a little extra money check out my profile for pics will sell the winch seperatly with e pto part for the dana 20 transfer case. also have all the original seats with very few flaws all this will be at the nationals it i don't get any hits on here
    ---LESS WEIGHT= LESS BROKEN PARTS---

Default 69 parts

hi , I am looking for a number of parts for my Scout,, not limited to various knowbs( shifter dash knobs, vent,, part of the door panel etc. please feel free to email me . randyorkim@gmail.com

Default Question for you.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutnaround View Post
    i have a 800 a frame with the dana 44 rear it was an 266 truck 1969 frame is in great shape may leave the ramsey 1200 pto winch on it for a little extra money check out my profile for pics will sell the winch seperatly with e pto part for the dana 20 transfer case. also have all the original seats with very few flaws all this will be at the nationals it i don't get any hits on here
    Just curious if you still have any 800 parts for sale. I live in Harrison, TN.

Thanks.
    John B.

Talking Searching

I am looking for a grill for my 67 scout i was wondering if you had one if so do you know if it will fit my 67 you can email me with a price and pics at julio_c_ortiz@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hello,

I'm looking for parts for my Scout 800 B, pass door, driver door, top, side reflectors (I know rare) could you give me a buzz, I would really appreciate it. 305-397-3976.

i might be interested in the seats and risers if you still have them??

I need a pitman arm for a 1970 800A 6-cyl.