Thread: scout II for sale with extra body $1000

Default scout II for sale with extra body $1000

1972 scout II project.. Title in hand. This is a project, It ran and drove when I parked it 4 years ago, it is an uncompleted body swap project. 345 v8, auto trans, 4x4 complete scout. The green body is very rusty and I have an extra body that is restorable. the worst of the rust on the orange body is pictured, the rest of it is in pretty decent shape. the orange body is the original body that came off the frame under the green scout. I did a body swap and was going to put the orange body on a different heavily modified frame but I didn't have time to complete the project. Rather then watching this thing sit and rust for another 10 years I figure I'll give somebody the opportunity to put it back on the road. The engine ran strong, the transmission shifted great the 4x4 worked very well! I am selling the green scout as pictured but WITHOUT the steel half top for $1000 o.b.o. and I am selling the orange body as pictured for $400 o.b.o. I will sell both together for $1000 I also have an extra 345 complete engine, 727 trans, 203?transfer case, have extra interior parts and have a couple fiberglass half tops also, make offer on extra parts. If you need something in particular feel free to ask, I am not super interested in selling and shipping small parts.. Thanks for looking! this was my first scout and it is bitter sweet to let this thing go but I think it is time. call or text Kyle at 541-217-5889
    Attached Images Attached Images