Hi guys, I am selling my travelall. It is a 1973 1010 model with the 392 V8 and 727 auto, 4 x 4. It is in exceptionally good condition, and only what needed to be replaced has been replacedů In other words, Tires, hoses, battery, carb, etc. prior to this year, it was a one owner West Coast truck, it is rust free, and has 28,000 original miles. It was stored from 1979 until this last year.I just got back from a 300 mile round-trip to the north Georgia mountains. It runs and drives exactly like it should. I am located in West Georgia, and I am asking $19,500. It is also for sale on eBay, and there is more information on my craigslist ad. I have not posted more than two posts on the bulletin before, so I am unable to post the link. If you go to the Atlanta, Georgia craigslist page and search for 1973 travel a I have not posted more than two posts on the bulletin before, so I am unable to post the link. If you go to the Atlanta, Georgia craigslist page and search for 1973 travelall, mine is most likely the only one that will show up!

On that ad, my phone number and email address are available. I am most easily contacted via text or email. Thank you guys for looking, I hope you like the truck!