Thread: For Sale in Montana - 1979 Scout Traveler

Post For Sale in Montana - 1979 Scout Traveler

1979 Scout Traveler with automatic, power steering, power brakes, air conditioning (works). It has 87817 miles on it. I believe I am the third owner. It runs good, I have been using it as a daily driver. It has some rust and I have taken pictures that are in my album on this site. Rust is on the lower front part of quarter panel. Things that need to be repaired are fuel gauge, engine oil leak and rear pinion seal leak. Installed a new alternator and battery last year. I am asking $4500 or best offer. You can call me at 406-377-5391 and ask for Dan or leave a message.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dddobson; 07-08-2009 at 12:18 AM.

How much did you bought it? And much you are selling it now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |