Thread: 67 800 scout

Default 67 800 scout

hello all, i recently picked a 67 scout 800 half cab from wyoming this week and would like to know if anyone in the snohomish county has a motor for it.the cheaper the better.i cannot wait to get this beast runnin.i currently have a 690 800 waiting to be fired up just got done installing a 345 freshly rebuilt

Well if you want to drive down to central Texas I have a pair of 345's that run and are sitting covered up in my barn.

thanx for the offer but i just got done driving a thousand miles to pick it up.if i can figure out the pics i will try and post them

Default engine

If you can wait till Nationals in Ohio I am offering free shipping to there from Maryland. You would need something to get it off my 4700 flatbed. Might have a little truck crane/manual winch on it by then but not for sure. I have several 266s, 304s, 345s available.

Talking

would you happen to know if they are running motors or rebuilds?i would kinda like a plug and play. no rebuild.thats what i am in the process of doing now with my 69 800 w/fresh 345 rebuild.when are the nationals in ohio,and how much are we looking at price wise?