Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1967 v8 800, 1969 800A for sale $900 each OBO

Default 1967 v8 800, 1969 800A for sale $900 each OBO

1967 v8 800, 266 T90/twin stick D20 3.73 rears (flanged D44R from 71 800B) has some rust but not bad, lots of dents, comes with clear title, traveltop, no brakes, runs good but needs tuneup, electric boat winch mounted to funky monster front bumper, monster LOUD siren under the hood, bent up spare tire carrier which can be fixed, good tailgate, doors off but comes with nice set of 800 doors with great hinges, interior passable and would be fine for running around with some work, tow ball, CLEAR TITLE

set of 3.54 SII axles and complete v8 T18/D20 setup included for additional $300

1969 v8 800A, 304 T90/single stick D20, 4.27 rears (flanged D44R, D30F) has a lot of rust spread around the tub but not too bad, will need floors soon, doesn't look hideous, doors off but they come with it, has rusty tailgate but comes with wide stance spare tire carrier, interior passable as-is, very nice traveltop, runs OK but has been sitting and should be totally gone thru, no brakes, bumpers have been removed but comes with a useable set front/rear, has a receiver tow hitch, CLEAR TITLE

same deal as above, for an additional $300 I will include a set of SII axles and a complete, mostly drop-in T18/D20 setup to convert to 4 speed

nice 345 4BBL Scout II engine available for additional $300

1974/75 Travelall 150, 345 4BBL with 2 BBL adapter and carb installed, no leaks in engine (looks to have been overhauled or rebuilt????) TF727, semi-float D60R with 3.54 ratio + locker, heavy tow package, receiver hitch, tailgate motor works window up/down perfectly, 4 good doors and front end is OK with one dent on front of hood, some rust but not bad in lower quarters, front interior not bad, rear had something eat out the bench seat, had AC but compressor gone, good windshield, one inner fender perfect the other is just starting to rust, seems to be a good automatic radiator, has very heavy rust in passenger door jam, not sure why this is the only place, runs-stops-goes but needs a tuneup and a look at brakes, NO TITLE

I have about $650-700 in this truck and would like to get something close to that

CASH TALKS in all matters!

Default 67 scout

I am interested in the 67 you have for sale.....could you tell me where you are located and if you have some pics of the truck.......I have a 67 project going with a rotten inner body....need a solid replacement to work with....can you help....I will be glad to give you my contact info.....thanks

Default location

As it shows in the upper right, I am in Maryland. I will be going to Scout/Light Truck Nationals (Ohio) in September. This tub is pretty solid but will still need lots of attention. It would be fine for an offroad rig (my original intentions) but would not be a good basis for a restoration. It is complete and has a clear title which is a bonus.

Call me and I will get you some pics. It is jammed into my warehouse but I need to pull it out to get to another truck anyway.

443-277-8258

Hello Stu,

I might be interested in the 800A. I'm in TN near Bristol looking for a tub for my 800A. I've attached a picture - is the one your selling better than mine? My cell phone is 606-634-1931
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default tub

Hard to tell really from your pic, but that tub does not look all that bad. I can't see the front so I couldn't reliably tell. The 69 800A I am selling has rust on all of the panels but none is fatal. I haven't removed the front fenders so I do not know what is underneath. The rear floor needs replacement like it seems you are doing there. The end caps on mine are perfect and the rockers are good IIRC. Mine is solid, it just needs attention everywhere but it could be done one panel at a time. My truck is a v8 tub/frame with a clear title.

All that being said, mine is not very appreciably better or worse based on the picture you posted.

I need to sell it because it is at a buddy's house. I bought it from him to help him out with money but apparently he didn't pass that info along to his wife who is now yapping about it. I will need to get it to my shop if it doesn't sell soon and dismantle it despite the fact that it is a solid truck.

OK - thanks. I guess I'll stick with my plan of fixing this one. There's a lot of work just getting to this point. Good luck

Default need to move these units ASAP

Looking to move these ASAP. I will put together an attractive package.

I hope I don't have to dismantle these....would be a shame on these titled vehicles. Scrap is up right now.

THESE VEHICLES HAVE BEEN SOLD
    Last edited by stu simpson; 08-29-2009 at 06:45 AM. Reason: sold

Default 1967 v8 800 1969 800A for sale 900 each OBO

Ill accept any reasonable offer for this item. I do not require it and its still BRAND NEW.

[QUOTE=stu simpson;5455] I will be going to Scout/Light Truck Nationals (Ohio) in September.

is that in Springfield , Ohio by chance ?

I know you have alot going on , but by chance did you get a chance to talk to the fellow with the tow truck in NY ?

Default truck

I just got back from Springfield. I had to change my plans late in the week because my kids were sick most of the week and did not get to leave until very late Friday. I have called the guy a couple of times but have not had a reply. I do not have a properly working keypad on my phone so I have to wait until somebody calls me and I have to be looking at it. Kind of f'ed up I know but oh well. Again I am interested in the cab and chassis only and have a couple of options for removing it from his property. If the wrecker is still attached it will be hard for me to do. I have sent the pics to some guys in a tow truck forum and will see if they are interested in the wrecker.