Thread: 1952 L-110 door glass template

Question 1952 L-110 door glass template

Does anyone know a good source for glass for my pickup?

If someone knows where I can order the glass or at least get a template so I can have a piece cut locally, please let me know.

Thanks for you help!

http://www.oldihc.org/ might be a good place to start. I believe it's just flat glass, and both sides are the same, so if you have one of them, any auto glass place should be able to help you. It might be cheapest to find a used piece to take in if you're doing a complete restoration and want all new glass.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

Lightbulb Alternate source for glass

I checked them out and they don't seem to have glass for my truck...

If you are looking for glass though, I came across a website that seems to have all the patterns for the old flat glass that was in these pickups. it's address is: classicflatglass.com (they won't let me leave a link yet because I am too new)

I have emailed them for info and will let you know what I find out.

I think that scouts have flat glass on the sides too, right? That might be a good source to check if anyone needs glass for their scout, too.

Quote Originally Posted by jondozer View Post
    I checked them out and they don't seem to have glass for my truck...

If you are looking for glass though, I came across a website that seems to have all the patterns for the old flat glass that was in these pickups. it's address is: classicflatglass.com (they won't let me leave a link yet because I am too new)

I have emailed them for info and will let you know what I find out.

I think that scouts have flat glass on the sides too, right? That might be a good source to check if anyone needs glass for their scout, too.
    I checked it out... great place to get stuff for the OLD trucks. They don't mention anything about having glass for the Scout II; you'd probably have to call and ask. They do carry the Scout 80/800 glass though.

Quote Originally Posted by lindstromjd View Post
    I checked it out... great place to get stuff for the OLD trucks.
    OLD Trucks need love too. :-) I might have gotten a Scout or Travelall but I have wanted the '52 that I have now since I was five and saw it at my Grandpa's house...