Thread: Wanted 800a tub

Default Wanted 800a tub

I'm restoring a 69 800A. The motor and frame are above average, but the tub is rough. I can fix it, but it will take lots of time and cash. I'm looking for a better tub, 61-71 tubs 80 or 800 will probably work. I'm located in TN - so east of Mississippi works better for me, but for a good rust free - I'll pay for shipping. Thanks

Default tub

im in the imperial valley. by tub do you mean the chassis or part of chassis have a62 and a 67 with excellent chassis

nope by tub I mean the body without doors and front fenders. I found one so I'm OK at this point except for time and money. Thanks anyway

Hi,
    I am in Blountville, TN. I don't have the tub you are looking for but I do have several other parts that might be of interest to you since I am refurbishing a scout as well.
    (2) Front fender
    (1) Front end nose
    (1) header for 196
    (1) back bench seat
    Please let me know if any of this would be of interest to you.
    Thank you,
    Bauz
    423-946-0103

Hey great Bauz,

I also have some extra parts if you need any. I live just off Eastern Star Road and my cell is 606-634-1931 (work in KY).

Thanks, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by TN800As View Post
    I'm restoring a 69 800A. The motor and frame are above average, but the tub is rough. I can fix it, but it will take lots of time and cash. I'm looking for a better tub, 61-71 tubs 80 or 800 will probably work. I'm located in TN - so east of Mississippi works better for me, but for a good rust free - I'll pay for shipping. Thanks
    I have one, but I am located in Denver CO. little wrinkled on one rear quarter. otherwise pretty solid. still sitting on a chassis so it would be easier/safer to transport than just a tub. Might be able to get it to omaha for very little money as We go back there frequently.

email for pics!

Hey thanks but I found one in Indy earlier this year. Good luck with yours - let me know if you need anything