Thread: Scout 80/800 hoods, $10 to $20

Default Scout 80/800 hoods, $10 to $20

I have three hoods I am looking to move. They are decent and very useable. one has surface rust and a little crack near the front lip, $10. Two others are very straight and look useable as-is immediately, $20 ea.

Plenty of other 80/800 and D series parts, cheap.

Arrange a road trip and stop at Dan's then my place or vice versa.

stu
    443-277-8258

Default Hi

hi there, my name is Steve, i would like to know what other kind of scout parts do you have. i have a 1965 scout d800 do you ahve any parts that might fit. a qiuck question i have ben try hard to find the brake assembly for this truck it is a 10X2 two shoe top mounted wheel cylinder and i cannot find any thing for them from the springs to the star wheel any suggestion would be appreciated.

Default 800 parts

I do not have those brake parts I believe but I do have lots of 80/800 parts from 10+ parted out Scouts. I do have some NOS rear wheel cylinders, might be for your rig, but I need the casting #s off yours. I have a handful of #19238 cyls that I believe are for D27 rear 1961-1965. I think I have L/R cyls for the front. If you continue to have problems finding brake parts you may want to swap out to a newer set of 800 axles for which parts are easier to get (and cheaper in some cases). I may have a used adjuster for your truck but I will need to check my junk. I tore down a 1963 D27 and it may have the right parts.

call me 7am-6pm
    443-277-8258

Default hi

thank for the advice, i may be calling you when i take down the rear end to clean it up soi can get a closer look at it and what i will need to rebulid it. thanks again for your help.

those proces are cheap

Default thanks

thanks for the info..