Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone recognize this rig?

Default anyone recognize this once oregon rig?

Looking at this rig that a lot of work was supposedly done by Mr. scout in Eugene. It is now in moses lake WA trying to find its story.

Spring over
    Mopar 440
    Cross over pwr steering
    35" tires
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sacnvr2l8; 07-29-2009 at 03:15 AM.

Don't know anything about it, but it looks like a sweet rig.

Deals done will have the rig on friday had local mechanic check it out since it is 5 hrs from me...body is perfect, engine, tranny ect... all perfect...Only bad thing was a wheel bearing and balljoint and normal tune up stuff...I'm now a scout owner...

Again anyone with more info would be cool...

Submit that posting over at ihonlynorth.com or at justih.org forums. Lots of guys there from the NW area. They should be able to get you more information.

good suggestion will do

Default monster scout

This Rig was posted on craigslist in the seattle wa area, I believe it was from bainbridge island or tacoma area. It was posted a few months ago and was for sale for about three months if I remember correctly. as for the work that was done Im not sure.

Sweet Rig!

Quote Originally Posted by scouter79 View Post
    This Rig was posted on craigslist in the seattle wa area, I believe it was from bainbridge island or tacoma area. It was posted a few months ago and was for sale for about three months if I remember correctly. as for the work that was done Im not sure.

Sweet Rig!
    well the current PO is being honest he got it from a girl on vashon island and traded a souped up racing jeep for It 2 months ago... He's buying a house so Wife told him he had too many toys so now he is selling it...

I guess it doesnt matter but sure wish I knew how long ago the work was done and how much use has been put on it since...I guess I'll never know and take it for what it is. Will be a fun restore/build.

When the ad was on craigslist in seattle I believe it said most of the work was done recently.

cool well thats good to know...

Default Question

Just out of curiosity, what did you pay. Looks like a real "beast". Congrats!