Thread: Bolt pattern chart

Default Bolt pattern chart

I know there was a chart somewhere on the old BB that had bolt pattern and wheel offset charts cross referencing other makes.

anyone know where that went?
    Desperately trying to get rid of the Scooby stripe and recently ordered lift!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by NVScouter
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Sweet then you can throw bullet hole stickers and stuff on em and drive around saying RAWR!!!!!!!!!

That chart is probably in the archives of binder planet. Most if not all of the old binder bulletin information has been relocated to the new site. Hope you can find the information you are looking for.

just log into Binderplant, then go to the "Information Booth" forum on the site and post that you are looking for the wheel charts and what not, and then Will Marsh should respond after awhile saying he will upload it to the Wiki. He just needs help with people suggesting what to put back up i think. I have asked for a few things and then he puts it up.
    Hope that helps
    William (Bill)
    1978 Super Scout II
    SV 345, Holly 2300 2BBL, T19, Dana 300, SOA lift with 1.5" shackles, Dana 44s front and back with 3.73 gears, Detroit Locker in rear, 33x12.50 ProComp, On Board Air, Custom front and rear bumpers