Thread: A/B Travelall tailgate, A/B Travelall NOS tail light,pair of beautiful used ones to

Default A/B Travelall tailgate, A/B Travelall NOS tail light,pair of beautiful used ones to

Very nice A/B Travelall used tailgate with zero rust $200 this is what I have in it and it is what I need for it. One small depression in one corner of the lower half like someone used their hip to close it. Can be popped out.

NOS A/B Travelall tail light with NOS lens and gasket in original IHC box $100

Pair of beautiful used A/B Travelall bezels with chipped lenses. Bezels are better than you will ever find used I guarantee it. Tiniest of scratches and a couple of microscopic pits that you need to hold to your face to see. The lenses have damage but stay on the bezels and can stand in till you find NOS lenses. The lenses come up frequently on Ebay but not the bezels especially in this condition. $100

Pair of A/B backup lights: nice glass lenses, nice buckets, and stainless bezels $50

Possible trade of these items towards a NOS 74/75 D series grill? Or NOS D Travelall tail buckets?

I am going to Nationals. Can bring.
    Last edited by stu simpson; 07-31-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: add Nationals

Default Tailgate

Will the tailgate fit my 1973 pickup