Thread: NEW fiberglass Kentrol 80/800 passenger rear 1/4 panel $200

Default NEW fiberglass Kentrol 80/800 passenger rear 1/4 panel $200

Less than 40% of the retal price you can go check. New never used Kentrol 1/4 panel. What more can I say it is new.

I am going to Nationals. Can bring.

Default Interested in panel

I have a 65 scout in need of a passenger rear 1/4. Rear axle busted and sent into a barrier and down a long drop. How much would it be to ship it to Colorado?

Thanks,

John

Default 1/4 panel

sorry this panel is sold. I may have a used metal panel and end cap very soon. It does have some rust damage in the tip of the dogleg but it is very straight back to and including the endcap. It would be useful if you wanted to bother welding in the patch panel that is available from the light line vendors.

Default 1/4 panel

That sounds better then what I have. I would be very interested in both pieces as mine are pretty tore up.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Default transport of panel

A week ago I probably could have arranged transit back to Colorado by one of a couple folks that may live near you on their way back from Nationals. Time is too short for that right now I think so as long as you aren't in a hurry we can probably work something out later after Nationals. I just want to keep everything under what you would have to pay for a new panel locally!!! Shipping can do that unfortunately. I do have a passenger end cap that has some dents and a little repaired rust at the bottom and still has a little piece of the 1/4 on it where I cut it off. If yours is bashed, this one is definitely better but is not clean by any means. Do you want me to send a pic?

Otherwise we can wait till after Nats?

Default 1/4 panel

Mine is completely bashed. Light still works but is gone. I dont mind doing body work. I am good for waiting a while. I still have alot of suspension stuff and other body work to complete. I just figured if I start now I can come up with the parts by the time I am ready. They are hard to find. Wanted to do a scout because they are unique. This was an unplanned set back. Appreciate your help with this.

John