Thread: Fabrication and Patrs

Default Fabrication and Parts

If anyone is looking for custom fabricated parts or have ideas for something they would like made a friend and I are ready to do it. Together we have about 20 years experience welding/fabricating and recently re-certified, and can give fair prices. In the past we have done and can do soa, reverse shackle kits, cut and turn your front axle for proper caster. Parts we can/have made but not limited to: bumpers, floors, crossmembers, rockers, straight steer brace, power steering box stiffner, "z" bar draglink, shackles, reverse shackle kits, for scouts with a spring over we have e-brake relocator tabs, lengthen driveshafts, u-bolt plates, seat pans, sway bars, and the list goes on. I also have scout parts that can be sold.

I am trying to get something going on the East coast for scout parts and fabrication etc. We have a small shop right now and are trying to get things rolling. I can and will post pics if wanted or needed of the stuff we have done that I still have.

If any one has any questions, thoughts, comments, or anything please feel free contact me.

Eric Pleil
    ericpleil@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Scout Law; 08-16-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout Law View Post
    RIPOFFparts I mean yeah scoutparts.com are a JOKE period!!!!! I ordered a clutch and rebuild kit for my 79 SII. They sent me a 4 cyl clutch!! Then I had to pay the difference and shipping both ways!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN when they got back to me 3 months later they said the parts I sent back were USED HAHAHAHAH RIIIIIIIGHT!!!!! So they charged me for that to. SCAMMERS!!!! Funny thing was the braniac I talked to said "Oh scouts came with a 3 speed? I only heard of a 4 I think your wrong". Listen pal almost everything back then came with a 3 speed WTH you talking about!!! 4 speed was a darn luxury!!!! I should of knew right then but I had to learn the hard way. Pheeeeeeeew that felt good!!

Bottom line let these jokers go outta business!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout Law View Post
    good hope they read all these complaints from the people on here. People that work hard for there money and get ripped off!!!!
    Well, I'm sure impressed.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

Are you being sarcastic because if you are get ripped off over $700 from them then get back to me. And if not......whatever. Im trying to make good parts and good customer service instead of cheating people out of their money!
    Last edited by Scout Law; 08-17-2009 at 10:41 AM.

The people who own this site are no good but I'm going to advertise here for free without permission and bad mouth them at the same time because I'm special? Contact me for more information?

Yeah, that's got to make people want to do business with you. Great marketing strategy.

That's why I'm impressed. You're a genius, and we need smart people like you in the binder world. I don't know why you'd think I was being sarcastic.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

Quote Originally Posted by Allan E. View Post
    The people who own this site are no good but I'm going to advertise here for free without permission and bad mouth them at the same time because I'm special? Contact me for more information?

Yeah, that's got to make people want to do business with you. Great marketing strategy.

That's why I'm impressed. You're a genius, and we need smart people like you in the binder world. I don't know why you'd think I was being sarcastic.
    I have to agree with Allan, there's already a few guys that do the same damn thing. Yet heres the kicker, they don't badmouth the other guys. What makes your parts and custom fab work so much better than those who are already established? What makes you think that business will flock to you with advertising like this? I want to know what school you got your degree in business from.
    '71 Basterd Scout 2
    with a 258 from a '73 CJ5
    Intake manifold with NHRA markings....go figure

"Its (scout) four-wheel-drive capabilities are equal to anything this side of full tracks"

David H. Petraeus for President 2012