Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-19 for sale

Default T-19 for sale

This is from a 1980 diesel scout. Comes with bell housing. It has about 120,xxxmiles when i pulled it out. Gears still feel pretty tight.

Price is about $300.00 obo. will put up pics soon

Default T19

Where is the tranny located if you still have it?

Quote Originally Posted by 78Scouty View Post
    Where is the tranny located if you still have it?
    yes i still have the tranny. i am located near st.louis missouri.. i could ship it for you if needed to.

Do you have any pics yet. Also could you get me a quote for shipping I'm in north Florida and not driving to Missouri any time soon. If you can tell me aprx. weight and what carriers are near you I can figure it out too. Thank you.

I have a request:
    If you don't need it, mine is missing the gear that goes on the output of the transmission (It is the input gear for the transfer case.) Someone took my transfer case and that gear off my Scout. I found another Dana 20 and bought it. Now I need to see about finding that gear and it's retaining nut... If you can spare it I would like to buy it!
    Thanks,
    Dan
    '06 Ram Cummins 3500 4x4 with all but 4 options. It has a few added on goodies and everything is 'Mega' sized!
    '73 1210 Travellete Cab: 392 is out of there and the Cummins 12V is lowering in there as you read this (I hope!)
    '76 Scout needing some work so it can be on the road also!

Quote Originally Posted by 78Scouty View Post
    Do you have any pics yet. Also could you get me a quote for shipping I'm in north Florida and not driving to Missouri any time soon. If you can tell me aprx. weight and what carriers are near you I can figure it out too. Thank you.
    i can find out the shipping for you. no problem.. i am also trying to up load some pics...

I might have a proposal for you guys as far as the shipping goes...

i think i got some pics. what are your shipping ideas????
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm located in the panhandle of Florida and will be headed up to Iowa in November. Most likely I'll be driving there and back. I'd be more than happy to help you guys out and pick up the transmission on my way back down to Florida. St Louis is right on my way through.