Thread: 74/75 345 engine, PU/TA application with rear dump manifolds and 4 BBL

Default 74/75 345 engine, PU/TA application with rear dump manifolds and 4 BBL

$325 firm.

Hard to find 74/75 Pickup/Travelall 345 with rear dump manifolds and a spreadbore 4BBL. Has the correct oil pan. Engine is complete with accessories but there is no carb. The PO had installed a 4BBL to 2BBL adapter and a 2245 or similar junk 2BBL which has been removed. The truck ran OK and moved under its own power without any tuning by me. The engine has been at least regasketed and repainted (gold?????) with NO leaks and the truck shows 117K IIRC. Rear dumps look very good and there is no obvious problem with the engine. It holds 40 PSI+ when cold and just under 20 when hot. No knocks or ticks. Engine wiring harness is not all hacked up. Good kickdown and throttle linkages.

I can include the truck Torqueflite 727, flexplate and converter for an additional $25 if you buy the engine. It has a rear seal leak but it shifted fine into R 1, 2 and P when tooling around the lot. PO claims it shifted through all gears and I believe him.

Otherwise oil pan $50, rear dumps $75, gold box $25, Transmission/flex/TC $75.

I will include the gold box module if you need it.

very interested in rear dumps! c next mess.
    Last edited by tcheat; 05-28-2010 at 05:45 AM. Reason: updated

interested in rear dumps. r they off engine-can u provide pics?where in Maryland? i will be heading east in mid june-possibly in gettysburg area around 21st