Thread: 1964 Scout 80 for sale in UT

Default 1964 Scout 80 for sale in UT

SOLD- I can fond how to delete this.. SOLD

One of a Kind Scout 80. Has been garaged for the last 15 years. (started a few times every year and taken around the block) and shows very little sign of abuse.

It has a custom paint job that had to have been done ages ago, and a very good job with crazy gold leaf stripe. This scout has virtually no rust which is RARE among these old trucks.

ALL ORIGINAL, this scout has almost all the original parts (except for the am radio) Still has the oil bath air filter, wasp nest dome light and posi-lok rear dana 44 axle.

Here's what I know about it: 4 cyl engine, spicer T-18 transmission. removable top and desirable tilt out spare tire carrier. Fold down windshield and factory seat belts. Cool custom floor matting over the entire interior floor. Rear back seat.

Recently I changed the oil and filter, spark plugs, replaced the leaky gas caps with the newer aluminum type with ratchet caps.

a while back I: put rancho 5000 shocks on. New tires ( have about 98% of tread left), replaced the broken speedometer, added a cassette deck and speakers, Here's what it needs: A good home. it could be a MINT machine with a easy restore, could use baselining ( all fluids and joints and brakes gone through and checked)

Asking $4700 obo for this piece of history. email me your offer.

Brad

801-362-8011
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bradmoulton; 01-20-2010 at 07:22 AM.