Thread: Problem

Default Problem

The PROBLEM is the information that I typed out 3 different times in the last 3 days will not show up in the threads.

dodjh

well then i suggest you stop creating needless threads just to post a sentance about not being able to post and go to either scoutswest.com and post your question or binderplanet.com and post your question.
    William (Bill)
    1978 Super Scout II
    SV 345, Holly 2300 2BBL, T19, Dana 300, SOA lift with 1.5" shackles, Dana 44s front and back with 3.73 gears, Detroit Locker in rear, 33x12.50 ProComp, On Board Air, Custom front and rear bumpers

Why don't you kiss my natural born black ass!!!!@!

By the way 78ssii I was driving scouts years before you were born/hatched!

I had been in Vietnam while your ass was still in diapers--smart guy!!!

dodjh

Dont know what i did to deserve that, but oh well, I can take the high road and leave you on the low one.
    Anyways, I gave you two viable places to post and get answers and even told you were the orginal Binderbulletin went in one of your other threads, just go and look in one of your 5. And to just help you out, here is your last post on what was the old binderbulletin which is now Binderplanet.
    http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=82748
    Last edited by 78ssii; 08-26-2009 at 06:51 AM.
    William (Bill)
    1978 Super Scout II
    SV 345, Holly 2300 2BBL, T19, Dana 300, SOA lift with 1.5" shackles, Dana 44s front and back with 3.73 gears, Detroit Locker in rear, 33x12.50 ProComp, On Board Air, Custom front and rear bumpers

78ssii---I wouldn't click on any link suggested by you. Furthermore you started this shit when you got cocky about me posting,"needless threads."

I had tryed "contact us" 3 times with no response even as of yet. That was over a 3 day peroid.

So I finally got through with what you call a "needless thread."

I didn't see a post by you saying this was a different site than the older binder bulletin.

Obtain all the facts before you start running your mouth!!!

dodjh

Maybe you need to get your facts straight and go back to all your threads you started on here.

Quote Originally Posted by dodjh View Post
    If this is the same binderbulletin that existed in the late 90's to eary 2000, I have been a member posting periodically during that time.

Is this new web site---I noticed your past threads only go back to 1/2009.

dodjh
    new site, all the old binderbulletin info was transferred to binderplanet.com. Your old user name and password will work there.
    William (Bill)
    1978 Super Scout II

78ssii, I honestly didn't read that reply or see it.

I do remember asking that but when I looked on the posts I saw that it had not been posted, like 3 other posts.

So I apologize and thank you for giving me that information.

dodjh