Thread: Nissan SD33T Motor & T-19 Transmission

Default Nissan SD33T Motor & T-19 Transmission

I bought a running 1980 Scout turbo diesel drivetrain and a 2nd complete turbo diesel engine and transmission. The condition is not known, as the last owner said he bought it as the prior owner was starting a rebuild. However, it comes with the motor mounts, intake & exhaust manifold, turbo and mechanical fuel injection. I also have the adaptor, bell housing and T19 4 speed transmission, so you can buy either the engine or transmission separately, or together.

I am very reasonable about price, and I am located in the Northern Va area. Email me if you are interested.

By the way, if you have a Scout Traveler for sale, that is what I am looking for to put the running drivetrain into.

I have been very busy and have not checked my messages in a while. I have tried to respond to the PMs sent to me but they have to go through the administrator until I have at least 15 posts apparently. Kind of odd rule for a new site. Anyhow, if you are interested, reply on this thread or send a normal email to me at steven_kim@kimappraisals.com and I can respond and send pictures. Thanks

Hey Steve, Do you still have the TD? I live in MD and am very interested. Please respond to jrodge85 @ gmail dot com. Thanks!

Wink Dear Sir:

How much for the motor and how much for the tranny/ Both?
    How much would you charge for crating and gatting it to a carrier and who is close to you? I sent an email as this is by way of pony express........Thanks.

Mark Bartell

The extra engine and transmission have gone to a good home. Thanks for the interest.

Steve