Thread: headers?

Question headers?

does anyone know of any headers that are compatible with a 1972 intl pickup 1110 with a 392 in it? hoping to find something a bit cheaper right now and all i can find is stan's headers which i've heard are great but out of my price range. any insight will be appreciated. thanks

Stans headers is the only place that makes headers for our engines. Sometimes you can find some on Ebay or Binderplanet in the for sale section. If you really search you might find an old set of Edelbrock, but those aint made anymore and are hard to fine.

And just some side info, headers don't gain you any power like a chevy engine with headers would. In fact, you lose low end power.
    William (Bill)
    1978 Super Scout II
    SV 345, Holly 2300 2BBL, T19, Dana 300, SOA lift with 1.5" shackles, Dana 44s front and back with 3.73 gears, Detroit Locker in rear, 33x12.50 ProComp, On Board Air, Custom front and rear bumpers

Default hearders?

thanks for the info i didn't know about the power loss. how come you lose low end power, i thought the application would have the same affect?

I would check Ebay or CL.
    I Timothy 1:12 "And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;"

JOE