Thread: more 80/800 parts

Default more 80/800 parts

Found a stash in a corner of my bro's garage I had forgotten about.

FREE SHIPPING TO NATIONALS

Pair of fairly straight 80/800 bumpers. Front is very straight but it was cut off so one of the square mounting holes is sloppy. Just turn it over! The rear bumper has a big ding on the lower flange from someone jacking it but the bumper is straight along its length. $100/pr OBO

custom made large eye hole (69-71) v8 800 springs, came off an 800A, very good used condition, bushings OK $125 all 4, may have some lift built in?

set of v8 800 small eye hole (67-68) springs, eyes have some wear, backs have more eye wear than fronts $40 rest of springs are in great condition very useable if rebushed

v8 800 steering box, not sloppy, came off an 800B, pittman and ball in great condition $50 not leaking but it could be empty!

4 cyl flywheels, excellent condition, can include clutches as cores $35+

v8 800 pittman, ball has some wear but very useable as-is $20

excellent 80/800 step bumper, has surface rust but a blast/paint will make it look nearly new (even from 5 feet) $65

Default 80/800 rear step bumper

Stu,

excellent 80/800 step bumper, has surface rust but a blast/paint will make it look nearly new (even from 5 feet) $65
    I think there were two versions of this. Is this the one with or without those vertical pieces of diamond plate at the ends of the bumper like endcaps? You could also just email me a photo of it if you want.

Thanks,
    binderboy

Default bumper

I have both. Both will clean up great with a blast. The one without the end cap wings is off the rig the other one is still on it. Will send pics

Default bumper

I have both. Both will clean up great with a blast. The one without the end cap wings is off the rig the other one is still on it. Will send pics
    Sounds good, thanks Stu. Looking forward to the pics.

-binderboy