Thread: 1970 v8 Scout 800 in Dover, DE lots of extras

Default 1970 v8 Scout 800 in Dover, DE lots of extras

1970 Scout 800 with a 304 v8 in Dover, Delaware. Asking $3,500, but am definitely willing to entertain reasonable offers. The Scout has a 2 inch suspension lift with rancho shocks. Converted to power brakes with front discs. 6,000 miles on rebuilt motor with aluminum intake. All the parts for fuel injection have been installed and wired (except fuel pump), just not currently in use as I had to move the vehicle before completing the conversion. It does have some rust and body repair. I have lots of extra parts that go with it - obviously I'd like to recover a little of that cost. Basically, I just don't have the time to work on it anymore. Please shoot me an e-mail or give me a call on my cell (719) 492-7107 to ask any questions or if you'd like to see it & what comes with it. Because of my job I may not answer during the day, so please leave a message and I'll call back.

Chris
    Last edited by clove; 09-22-2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Forgot to include asking price and added to description