Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parting out 3 Scout 80s, 1961-63

Default Parting out 3 Scout 80s, 1961-63

Let me know if you guys and gals need anything as I will be parting out 3 Scout 80s and will have them by the end of next week. Most of the sheetmetal is crappy but 2 are lo mileage units. One has a mushed up halfcab. One has no windshield frame. Some real good useable parts. No titles.

Default in the fold

These are now on the premises and will be cut up for scrap ASAP. All parts cheap. Most minor parts $5 to 10. Some interesting/hard to find 61/62 specific parts available. I am gassing up the cutoff saw and plugging in the sawzall for use tomorrow morning. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

these units have 35K and 36K miles respectively

Default Scout 80 parts

2x pair of D27 axles:
    1 pr 4.27, front PowrLok and rear PowrLok, 45K miles on truck $200/pr includes springs
    1 pr 4.88 front open, rear TracLok??? 35K miles on truck, looks very clean inside may have been redone $75/pr w/springs

I have 3x Scout 80 streering columns removed:

1@ $5, it has rust on the column potion inside the cab, has intact wheel, cracked but no material missing, don't know if anything works

1@$40 complete including decent wheel, button didn't come with it, have one seperate for $5 has no center coin or spring/cup

1@$50 includes button and spring, decent wheel.

1961 windshield frame with top flange, flange is rusted and bent but repairable, no glass but the gasket surface is clean and undamaged, hinge good, includes both wiper motors and arms $25

hydraulic pump setup, mounts to passenger side of engine over the generator, has reservoir and valve body that mount to inside driver's fender top flange, hoses intact, has brackets, might be good for PS conversion and/or hydroboost. Pump is small, about the side of a fist and is belt driven off the generator. I will include detailed pics of the setup so you can mount it properly $50 OBO

Door strikers and dovetails, $15 all, used set of 4 pieces

door glass $5 each

one side slider windows, frame in OK condition, glass perfect, still has knob and handle $25

interior door handles and window cranks, used, early 80 style works for other IHC vehicles of same vintage, $20 set, escutcheons and pins included, one knob missing from window crank

firewall air plenum, good condition with some mior surface rust $15

useable nose with some scabby surface rust and a ding or two, nothing serious $5

pair of turn signal assemblies, good condition, haven't put power to them, $30

engine wiring harness, complete and uncut, $30, care taken to remove

MORE TO COME
    Last edited by stu simpson; 10-03-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Hi Stu:

Do you have any real nice bezels that go around the gas tank selector valve on the floor? Thanks.

Ray Weaver

Default prographs?

Ray, do you mean the selector prograph? The tanks are missing on the 61 and 62 (in fact the 61 is missing the entire body past the A pillar), I will have to go tot the farm to see if the 63 still has it.

I don't know what you call it, but it's aluminum with a L and R silk screened on it and it's got two holes in it that the mounting bolts go through for the fuel tank selector valve on the floor.

Default engine out and on pallet

I have pulled the complete 152 with 35K miles and it is sitting on a pallet.

$135

Default 4speed and radiator schroud

stu do you have a 4 speed tranny or a radiator schroud for a 66 152

Default shroud, transmission

Both are going to be available soon. Where are you located?

best thing to do is call me and I can accellerate it.

443-277-8258

Default Hood.

Do you still have the hood from one of the scout 80's?