Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1970 intl 110 pk

Default 1970 intl 110 pk

So my father had this truck for some time but then the transmission went out on it. I believe it has a 304 with a 3 speed. I still have the trans & motor but they both need over hauled its sat for about 5 years now.

Anyhow I am really interested in this truck as I have not seen one like it for the roughly 5 years I have had it and wanted to know if it was a rare type of truck or what or if it had any value to it as a collectors item ?

You're going have to give us some more information than it just has a 304 with a 3 speed. But generaly speaking the pickups aren't that rare. We've got bout 5 of 'em in my hometown alone. And as for a collecters value...whats the going price for Scrap steel at your local yard?
    '71 Basterd Scout 2
    with a 258 from a '73 CJ5
    Intake manifold with NHRA markings....go figure

"Its (scout) four-wheel-drive capabilities are equal to anything this side of full tracks"

David H. Petraeus for President 2012

Dont think the scrap value is much but I never had much if any plans on scrapping / selling it. I really want to restore it now that I am starting to have some available time.

What other type of info would you need outside knowing it has a 304 and a 3 speed?

Do you plan on restoring it or do you plan on making it a wheeling rig...in either case, if you want more information on it. Pull the VIN off, and do you know what kind of axles you have?
    '71 Basterd Scout 2
    with a 258 from a '73 CJ5
    Intake manifold with NHRA markings....go figure

"Its (scout) four-wheel-drive capabilities are equal to anything this side of full tracks"

David H. Petraeus for President 2012

A picture says a thousand words :P im curious what it looks like, theres a couple IH trucks around my town but theres alot of similar models.. when u go on summit there are seriously 25 different numbers that correspond to vehicles lol i assume most are trucks. One is a post office vehicle
    -72 Scout2 - SBC350 with RV camshaft, 4 speed manual Trans, D20 xfer case with CV drive shafts.
    -Dana 44 Detroit locker rear.
    -Dana 44 (out of a 75) Rebuilt /w trutrac limited slip frnt

~Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.

~T.J.

Well this is post #3 so I will see if I can toss some photos up. I can pull the vin once I get to the house no idea about the axels though if I knew what I was looking for I dont mind checking.

Ah i c, You might not be able to post pics directly then (cause of the new user status, i couldn't as well) so what i had to do was post them on photo bucket, and then post the link here. Honestly i couldn't tell you much about it tho ha ha as Im more of a scout person, I just want to see what you have and if it looks like my friends.
    -72 Scout2 - SBC350 with RV camshaft, 4 speed manual Trans, D20 xfer case with CV drive shafts.
    -Dana 44 Detroit locker rear.
    -Dana 44 (out of a 75) Rebuilt /w trutrac limited slip frnt

~Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.

~T.J.

Hope this works ?

There we go!

Also VIN Information is 313105H048233 and I plan on restoring it not rigging it out or anything
    Last edited by CrowdJu; 09-30-2009 at 04:08 PM.

Well do you want to stay with the three speed? if so it is probaly a t90 or a t 86 but i could be wrong the transfer should be a dana 20 as for the axles i think they are dana 30 in front and a 44 in back. what else do you need to know? as for the body parts 69 through the 70's should inter change.
    good luck

can i have the mirrors off of it. please......