Thread: 1962 Scout 80 rusty 46K miles $500 OBO

Default 1962 Scout 80 rusty 46K miles $500 OBO

Ex airport utility vehicle from New Jersey.

Legit 46K mile 1962 Scout 80, is completely rusted, has excellent drive train and frame. D27s 4.27 front and back with factory lockers front and back. Hydraulic clutch, T90/D18. Good radiator. Dash knobs move as they should, don't know if much works or not.

BF Goodrich 33x12.5 on 15" wagon wheels, all hold air, 3 have OK tread one is really thin, rubbing fenders

All of the sheetmetal is toast with the exception of the nose and windshield frame. OK grill with big IH emblem. Windshield glass is broken. Wiper motors and arms present. Fixed bulkhead, rusty correct 61-63 halfcab with good rear glass. No tanks. Doors off but have hinges and are in the back. Inexpertly installed aluminum diamondplate floors.

This truck ran and was driven onto the trailer a little over a month ago. The carb was used on another Scout, but I can put it back on.

This needs to go. I will listen to offers but be prepared to pay up.

Also available legit 35K 152 engine complete, not froze, already pulled and on a pallet, I have not run it........and objects off a parted out 1961 Scout 80.

I was wondering if you still have this Scout for sale?

I do have it but I will have to roll axles back under it. I was just getting ready to cut it up. Call soon if genuinely interested. Might do the deed next weekend if I don't hear. Would love to see it roll out in 1 piece.

stu
    443-277-8258