Thread: Seats

Default Seats

Hey Guy's.

Back for another question. I have a 1967 scout with the original seats. Does anyone know of some bucket seats that will bolt in? I am also missing the back seat, does anyone know of a seat that will fit back there? I am thinking that one out of a CJ might fit but I wanted to get your input before going out and spending the money. Thanks!
    Julio C. Ortiz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Since my last post got moderated

Look up the user Mertaw and he has some cool seats in his truck

Thanks! I saw his are way cool! His whole scout is awsome. Unfortunately being lower enlisted in the Army with a family it would be hard to afford something like that. I was thinking something that I might find in a junk yard out of something. Thanks Again
    Julio C. Ortiz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

been there done that! Know exactly what you're talking about bro.

Don't know if this would work but remove the seats, take measurements of the bolt pattern then go to a junkyard to find seats with similar dimensions?

JC-

Talk to John Fleck at Back Country Binders in Bremerton. He is on the net at bcb4x4 dot something or other. Tell him Allan E sent you. He may actually have some fresh scout seats, but he will probably know where the boneyards are and what will fit, and how. He may even have a basic kit for fabbing up a bracket of some sort. Tell him you're at Lewis.

An Earthquake 8 inch low profile subwoofer fits in a standard 8" speaker box under the stock seats, one for each side. Good engineering comes in all sorts of directions.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

next time i go to my favorite wrecking yard i will look at the scouts that he has there to see if anything is saveable.

Hey Guys thanks for all the responses! I've heard of the place in bremerton, I'll have to go check it out. John breeze are you in my area?
    Julio C. Ortiz

yes the other side of the mountain east side i live close to the Tri-cities