Thread: On the hunt...

Default On the hunt...

Hey fellas, I've been on here before looking for acouple of things, First an a/c pump for a 304 v8. Wanting it not for a/c just so it pumps is fine!! Second looking for maybe a parts truck to get cheap or a tub that it's too bad. I'm willing to drive and tow back but price needs to be right. I'm in the middle of building my binder barn to put all of my "stuff" in so right now I'm just on the hunt or as my wife calls it " networking", and collecting "stuff" so I can start tearing it apart for a frame off. Yeah I know I'm in it for a long time but I want to do it right. Oh by the way what I'm working on is a 1978 Scout II. I get going and just keep on talking(typing). Well if anyone has any info let me know. Thanks for your time fellas.

Jarred

Default On the hunt...

Contact me at olscout99 at yahoo dot com, I probably have what you need....

Default tub

I am trying to sell the bed off of a 79 II and the front fenders. I can email pics if you are interested.

That would be great if you could send me some pic of it. Now this is a Scout II right? Are you calling the tub the bed? The "bed" is from the back of the truck to the fire wall. I was just making sure.

Thanks for your time,
    Jarred

Default bed

The bed was already cut off when I got it, and it was cut right behind the front seats.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default pic

here is another shot
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't know if you're on the hunt for any drivetrain parts, I have a T19a/D300 combo from a 1980 Scout II with the 4.something first, I also have the throw out brng, bellhousing and driveshafts. Looking to get my $$ back, I paid $400.oo and that's what Id like to get. Buyer pays for shipping.

Ed ejeepd at yahoo dot com
    cell 631-275-2155