Thread: 1974 Wagonmaster 200 4x4 62K miles + package of parts

Default 1974 Wagonmaster 200 4x4 62K miles + package of parts

Have to sell to raise cash. Really don't want to but life goes on.

1974 D200 Wagonmaster 4x4, 3/4 ton model. Former Army Corps truck. Not equipped with exterior trim, spartan interior. Never had AC. Came from the high desert of E Washington near the Idaho border. Clear title. Pretty clean truck, not abused just used. Very very powerful truck.

392IC, Thermoquad, T19W, FA63 D44 discs, D60 Rear w/locker, 4.09/4.10 ratios. 62K original miles. Sage interior, decent condition but with flaws, but it is all there and not torn up at all. Bench front and rear vinyl seats.

Mechanical condition: Power steering works as it should. Needs tuneup which I will accomplish prior to turning it over to prospective buyer. New booster, MC and front calipers/pads. Rotors are thick and flawless. Brakes have been bled but it was done quickly and everything needs to be rebled and adjusted which will be accomplished prior to turnover. I will have them gone through from front to back if you intend to drive it home. Air pump is locked and useless but the air injection tubes seem perfect if you wish to remove them, plug the holes and use the tubes on another emissions engine. Blower, defroster and heater work as they should. Turns, headlights wipers etc work as they should. Taillights have some bulbs burned out. Windows go up and down, doors open and close as they should, very tight. No apparent exhaust leaks. Horn works. Has cutoff switch.

Condition of body: Minimal rust on exterior shell for a Wagonmaster/Travelall body. There are tiny dings and scratches all over the vehicle which indicates its vocational use. Several dents are of note: each end cap has minor damage which can be pulled out. Interior panel of tailgate has a lot of dents and while intact and functional, this panel should be replaced by one out of a Travelall. Outer tailgate skin is fine but has dings and scratches, can be faired out easily. No rust around windshield frame. two tiny blotches look like they are appearing, one on either side of the bottom section of the windshield surround. Windshield has a chip which can be pulled out. Gaskets and stripping is all in place and appears to seal. Rest of glass on vehicle is perfect. Front fenders are rust free but as mentioned have some tiny dings and scratches. Rockers, floors and doglegs are rust free. Inner fenders are perfect with no rust. Hood is dent free but has some minor scratches in the paint. Rear wheel arches have some rust perforation but the shape is there and nothing is in critical condition. Lower 1/4s have rust involvement but it isn't bad, but should be replaced with patch panels currently available. Skin of the bed should be replaced as it has rust at the end and more sgnificant rust near the front from organic debris being left sitting for a long time. The rear cab header needs a repair at the base where the aforementioned organic matter was piled. It could be patched. No rust in the cab floor or kick panels. No rust in the doors or door jams. Dash pad has some thin cracks but the dash face is bone stock and has no weird holes or cuts. Radio Delete. No clock. Stock column. Chrome 16" wheels (Dodge?) with great 245/75 R16 tires. Rear tank is out because it leaks, front tank leaks at neck but I have been running it off a clean 7.5 gal outboard tank. I have a 70 gallon truck tank I was going to install in the bed, do you want it?

Comes with:
    NOS and excellent used taillight assemblies
    NOS taillight lenses full set
    NOS black steering column for an automatic
    NOS 16" wheel covers, set
    NOS heater/fan controls
    NOS rotor/hub assembly w/races

complete AC setup out of a Travelall
    spare PS box
    spare used booster/MC assembly
    two extra decent/good grills
    extra set of rust front fenders
    receiver hitch setup w/hardware out of 1974 Travelall
    set of very nice front/rear chrome bumpers
    excellent perfect used FG 74/75 SV fan shroud

I know I have missed a lot of parts there are definitely more you get the picture!

I need $3600 out of this package. If you intend to make an offer, do not lowball and be ready with ca$h. Do not offer if you don't have it. I have other IHs for sale as well as a production vehicle so this might not be up for sale for very long. I need to make something happen this week and priority/flexibility will be granted to folks who can make a move sooner rather than later.

Default 392 International

For 74 I need exhaust manfolds left & right rear dump 2 bolt valve covers & gas filler caps. sprig16

I have a truck for sale.

...........gone

Do you have the fender from the Travelall still? How bad is the rusting around the wheel wells?