Thread: 1972 Travelall 1210 4X4 For Sale

Default 1972 Travelall 1210 4X4 For Sale

Well, I've got to let this baby go due to a move. I really hate to because it is such a sweet ride and it's paid for, but someone else will get a lot of good out of it. It is a great truck that I've owned now for about 4 years. Bought it when I moved to Alaska and packed it all up and drove on a 5,000 mile road trip and then back again in the winter. This truck is awesome on bad roads. Never driven anything even close. Big heavy and lots of grip. Enough about the story, although it's a good one; anyway, it is a 1972 International Travelall 1210 4X4. 392 cu in V-8 auto. Electric rear window. Air conditioning, power steering, power brakes. Just went through the ignition system and replaced everything, plugs, wires, cap/ rotor and points. Fires right up and runs strong. Brakes are getting worn but aside from that the truck is ready to go anywhere you want. Lots of room inside for kids, dogs, whatever and a great tow rig too. Gets lots of attention on the road. Added a CD player and some speakers, but did so without cutting anything, so they are under dash and all the steel dash is intact. Listed on craiglist and ebay as well. I'll pull this post when it sells. Would love it to go to someone here though. Price: $2500, no, I'm not insane, just have to move ASAP!

Default Pics?

Could you send a few general pics?

Default Still got it?

[QUOTE=13thfletch;9960]Well, I've got to let this baby go due to a move. I really hate to because it is such a sweet ride and it's paid for, but someone else will get a lot of good out of it. It is a great truck that I've owned now for about 4 years. Bought it when I moved to Alaska and packed it all up and drove on a 5,000 mile road trip and then back again in the winter.

Still got it?

And where does it live?

Still available? Pics?

can you post some pics.