Thread: 1972 Scout II 304 4x4

Default 1972 Scout II 304 4x4

I have a 1972 Scout II for sale and it's in very good condition.. The interior is very nice and it's an all original scout minus the radio has been removed..
    The scout is being painted right now and should be ready within 2-3 weeks.. the pictures on here are of course with the old paint.. It is a very clean scout and runs and drives good.. 120,000 orginal miles. and when i say very little rust,, it's true... Everything works ,, all gauges,, yes ,, even the fuel gauge..all lights work inside and out.. this scout has been taken care of and there aren't to many left like this.. email me for more info... thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by captaindreed; 11-08-2009 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by captaindreed View Post
    I have a 1972 Scout II for sale and it's in very good condition.. The interior is very nice and it's an all original scout minus the radio has been removed..
    The scout is being painted right now and should be ready within 2-3 weeks.. the pictures on here are of course with the old paint.. It is a very clean scout and runs and drives good.. 120,000 orginal miles. and when i say very little rust,, it's true... Everything works ,, all gauges,, yes ,, even the fuel gauge..all lights work inside and out.. this scout has been taken care of and there aren't to many left like this.. email me for more info... thanks
    What color are you painting this Scout? What are you asking for it?

Thanks, Kris

Default Email

I have tried to email you to get the details, but it is not letting me. I live in Braselton, GA and am very interested. Have been looking for a Scout in good condition for year. Please email me at cmpalmer34 at yahoo.com. Thanks.

Default hey

I'm sorry about the long delay.. I just sent you and email.. thanks

Default 72 Scout II

Quote Originally Posted by krisfillon View Post
    What color are you painting this Scout? What are you asking for it?

Thanks, Kris

hey man it's called flame red but it looks orange.. I actually got it out of the paint shop today..
    Last edited by captaindreed; 12-12-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Shot in the dark but is this still available?

-Geis