Thread: 1926 International Harvester csf 24

Default 1926 International Harvester csf 24

Hey there, I am trying to research info for a friend who has several internationals. 1926 ih csf 24, 1946 k7, 1964 scout, and a 1974 travelleall. I am looking for info on the 1926 csf 24 looking for vehicle weight but I cant even find the model anywhere on the net. I pulled the model off of the dash plate (csf 24) so I think its right. I want to find weight so I can pick him up a set of wheel dollies so he can move truck around the shop with ease. Its a bear to put into the spot where we park it .. He is an elderly gentleman who was the local international dealer since the Forties and does not have any acess the the net. I look forward to any help tht I can get. Thanks for your time.

Try www.oldihc.org and you will probably get the information you need.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak

Default 1926 cst 24

Thanks Allen for your response. I did take a look around that site yesterday and didn't have much luck. I will go back there tonight and see if I can see what I'm looking for. Again thanks for your response. Hendu

Binderplanet.com has a section for old trucks as well. Somebody there will also probably know.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak