Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: front bumper with winch & lights

Default WANTED: front bumper with winch & lights

I have a '75 Scout II and I'm looking for a front bumper that will has (or will accept) a winch and some heavy duty lights. Let me know if you have one or have any ideas on how to mount some lights and winch on an otherwise stock 75. Thanks!

Hi, I have a winch ready Scout II bumper I bought from Ryans truck and fab on ebay. I am not going to use it as I've decided to go with a stock one I picked up and no winch. You can search ebay stores for ryans truck and fab or just type in scout winch and scroll down to stores and it's there. I will sell it for $150.00 plus ups shipping. I am in OR and it is pretty big..

Is it painted? Is it pre-drilled for lights and winch?

I'm interested in your bumper but would you be willing to come down on the price? I have a PayPal account which might make things easier. I don't have enough posts to PM. Thanks

I need a bumper soon but if I don't hear back from you soon I'll probably buy something else. Let me know...

Thanks

Thumbs up

I don't really want to come down on the price, but it is predrilled for winch but not for lights and i haven't painted it. It could be set up for lights easily as it isn't painted and you could weld two tabs on and you're in business. I have a paypal acct also, so just let me know..

I still can't PM you but if you PM me with an email address or phone # we can go from there. Thanks

I can't PM either but my email is packagecar946@yahoo.com

cool, check your email

Default WANTED front bumper with winch lights

I have a 95 3kgt SL and the front bumper got messed up, its pretty bad, i am looking for a stock front bumper if anyone has one there willing to part with due to mods please let me know and how much...thank you