Thread: Parts NEEDED for '61 Scout

Default Parts NEEDED for '61 Scout

Working on restoring my '61 (purchased new in '61 by my Grandfather). NEED lots o parts. Runs, just can't move it as the clutch fork is shot and the parking brake was disconnected (and leaks a lot of oil out from around the oil filter adaptor - seal ordered). Right now looking for lots of items just to make it driveable. Below is a partial list. Thanks for looking / helping!

Clutch Fork
    Part where rear E-brake cable connects to relay lever
    Front Driveshaft
    Canister Oil Filter Spring
    Right side slider glass
    E-Brake Boot
    Horn Spring
    Horn Cup
    Steering Wheel
    Turn Signal switch
    Pitman Arm
    Drag Link End (Rebuild Kit?)
    Slider window frames
    Two (2) rims
    Rear Step Bumper
    Universal Joints for Ramsey PTO winch
    Right Fender Cap
    Right Rear Fender
    Bed sheet metal

I have a 65 that I am converting over to an automatic. The clutch set up is new. Am also converting over the axles to heavier duty ones. Can't help on the sheet metal as I am in need of that also. If interested you can contact me. I am in Dacono but work in Wheatridge.

John

Haven't looked at my post in a while... Yes I would be interested in the clutch items if you still have them or when they become available.

Thanks
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Golden, Colorado

'61 Scout 80
    '76 Scout II (Sold)

Default Clutch Parts

I'll keep you updated. I live in Dacono and am slowing taking the scout apart and replacing items. I can probably have the parts off in the next month or so if that works for you. My number is 303-525-4244.

Thanks,

John

Thanks! I'll try to give you a shout towards the end of this month / first of next. If done sooner give me a shout, 303-550-9120.

Thanks
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Golden, Colorado

'61 Scout 80
    '76 Scout II (Sold)

Default Update

I'll be looking at the local parts stores for what I can... Does anyone have a good picture of the hydraulic clutch on a '61? Looking for a good photo of a clutch fork as well. Maybe a casting number? The one I have seems to either have a weird angle / bed in it comparing it to diagrams in the shop manual. At full throw, the slave cylinder doesn't even push on the pin connected to the fork leading me to think the fork is somehow wrong??? I doubt bent??? Everything else looks correct (pin, bracket, slave, etc).
    Aaron
    Golden, Colorado

'61 Scout 80
    '76 Scout II (Sold)