Thread: 1962 Scout 80 Floor Panels

Default 1962 Scout 80 Floor Panels

I tried to search for threads on replacement floor panels. But didn't come up with anything useful. Does anybody know where (or if) these are avaiable to purchase. Thanks in advance.

Super Scouts has brand new floors available. They (along with other vendors, depends on people's preference which to use really) will have a lot of parts you'll need to work on any IH.

Thanks for the reply. I will check them out. I'm new to the scout's and looking to get my sort of restored to a drivable manner
    Josh Shoemaker

Somewhere I in North Carolina I purchased 2 miles of D.O.T. flowers

Plenty of us here willing to help out in any way we can whenever you need it!

i just cut out the worst part of the rust and cut the braces back a little bit then stuck a piece of 16th in. plate under it and a piece of one in. rectangular tubing across the frame mount. it may not look as good as a replacement floor pan would but it was cheaper, easier, and stronger

Can you post some pictures of it?

Thanks
    Josh Shoemaker

Somewhere I in North Carolina I purchased 2 miles of D.O.T. flowers

im in college right now so im about 3 hrs from it but i should be able to within the next couple of weeks
    Last edited by jr90; 12-07-2009 at 02:39 PM.

these are the best pics i could get of the floor panels not sure if you still need them or not keep in mind that these can be done way better. you should look at justih.org some of those guys actually know what they're doing

Last edited by jr90; 01-11-2010 at 09:58 AM.