Thread: 1965 scout 80 and 1980 diesel scout

Default 1965 scout 80 and 1980 diesel scout lowered prices

1980 diesel sold.

both for sale the 1965 is in good condition just needs new parts that are purchased put on. have new floor pans front and rear, both outer rocker panels, fuel necks, all seals for glass and doors, west cost mirrors, full and half tops, new roll bar. has spring over lift with 31 inch tires mt. three spare tire carriers one for inside and out full top and one for back of cab on half top. has warn overdrive. any other questions you can e-mail me. price is firm at 4,000 with all extra parts included.

the 1980 diesel has an auto trans. complete interior three bench seats, four inch skyjacker lift. 30 gallon tank, next to no rust, the engine that i purchased was said to have run but have not had time to get it going. there are lots of parts to go with this truck as well to many to list. the price is firm at 3,000.

will try to post pics later in the week if serious i can email pics to you. selling to pay off some debt i have and the fact that i just don't have the time to work on them anymore. trying to finish my house that i am remodeling. call and leave a message at 757-284-4764

Also have a large amout of extra parts for sale. Fenders, dash, inner fenders, interior, extra. Just call and I can tell you if I have it and a price.
    thanks for looking two great trucks easy restorations.
    Last edited by avery; 03-21-2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: update

hey there. do you have any pictures of the 1980 scout diesel? i am quite interested given it has an automatic tranny. send me an e-mail with the pics if you like @ cameronb@live.ca

where are you located?

Portsmouth, Virginia

is the diesel still availabe? any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    1980 diesel sold.

both for sale the 1965 is in good condition just needs new parts that are purchased put on. have new floor pans front and rear, both outer rocker panels, fuel necks, all seals for glass and doors, west cost mirrors, full and half tops, new roll bar. has spring over lift with 31 inch tires mt. three spare tire carriers one for inside and out full top and one for back of cab on half top. has warn overdrive. any other questions you can e-mail me. price is firm at 4,000 with all extra parts included.

the 1980 diesel has an auto trans. complete interior three bench seats, four inch skyjacker lift. 30 gallon tank, next to no rust, the engine that i purchased was said to have run but have not had time to get it going. there are lots of parts to go with this truck as well to many to list. the price is firm at 3,000.

will try to post pics later in the week if serious i can email pics to you. selling to pay off some debt i have and the fact that i just don't have the time to work on them anymore. trying to finish my house that i am remodeling. call and leave a message at 757-284-4764

Also have a large amout of extra parts for sale. Fenders, dash, inner fenders, interior, extra. Just call and I can tell you if I have it and a price.
    thanks for looking two great trucks easy restorations.
    Interested in half top if you still have, lte me know thanks Phillip