Thread: What happened?

Default What happened?

Hey all,
    It's been a while (few years) since I have been on BB, but I notice some changes. It seems a lot of the site has been reworked. Did they do away with supporting members? And what about the chatroom? What happened? Oh well, it is nice to see that people are still getting together to talk about IH.
    Eli D.

I was never on the old BB enough to remember what all has changed. Nice to see you on here though, Eli. I know you from other sites

Eli,

Welcome back to the forums. Yes supporting members are now a thing of the past. Many who had recently renewed that membership were severely ticked when they lost access / money, etc... But most have gotten over that since the information is still there and available to all.

A lot went down over Christmas last year (or there abouts). The old BB is now known as Binder Planet or BP. There's a few threads about it on both sites. Almost all of the past information that was here is now over there, as the mods moved it to the new site, so it isn't lost, just moved.

Scoutparts.com bought the name rights to BB and restarted the forums; that's why there isn't as much information as you saw in the past. The chats still go on, just on the other site.

Here's a link to one thread here that gives some more detail. It's from the IH News & Announcements section.

HTH

Bill
    Last edited by baldscout; 12-03-2009 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Added link

Hey Jeremiah! Thanks for the information Bill, I'm glad to see that not too much has actually changed.