Thread: Loadstar 1600 parts and information

Default Loadstar 1600 parts and information

Hi All,

I have a 1968 International Loadstar 1600 grain truck and I'm having little luck finding parts. Here is my Model #: 1600, my Serial Number: 416060H764662, and my "Certified Gross H.P." : 193.1 at 4400 RPM. These are all off my metal ID Plate on the Driver's door.

I'm looking for a rebuild kit for the Clutch Slave Cylinder or a new unit. Part number stamped on it is #41237.

And, I'm looking for a rebuild kit for the Power Steering Pump (seals and whatever) but I do not have any P/N's off it yet (has Eaton stamped on side is all I've been able to read at this time).

Any help is appreciated and my apologies if I am posting in the wrong area / forum. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Hi All,

I have a 1968 International Loadstar 1600 grain truck and I'm having little luck finding parts. Here is my Model #: 1600, my Serial Number: 416060H764662, and my "Certified Gross H.P." : 193.1 at 4400 RPM. These are all off my metal ID Plate on the Driver's door.

I'm looking for a rebuild kit for the Clutch Slave Cylinder or a new unit. Part number stamped on it is #41237.

And, I'm looking for a rebuild kit for the Power Steering Pump (seals and whatever) but I do not have any P/N's off it yet (has Eaton stamped on side is all I've been able to read at this time).

Any help is appreciated and my apologies if I am posting in the wrong area / forum. Thanks in advance.
    All of these parts are available from Napa.

The engine size is stamped on the block on a flat pad just above the fuel pump. Also, there are a couple of raised points on the block behind the intake manifold. If they are 7 inches apart, it's a 304. If they are 8 inches apart, it's a 345. All I can remember right now is the 392, which has 235 hp. Hey, it's Monday.
    Allan E.
    Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Charter Member, Old Hippie IH Club
    Old fashioned binder freak