Thread: 74 Scout II $3200 obo

Default 74 Scout II $3200 obo

304 V8/4spd 4X4 manual hubs. Power steering, power brakes, and A/C(dont think it blows cold). Heat works. Front disc brakes. Full dual exhaust. New fuel pump, Alt, Battery, fresh complete tune up. Carb has some small hiccups. I will include another rebuilt carb I havent gotten around to installing. All the lights and turn signals work. No draws or shorts.

Runs and drives great. Very reliable. Will drive anywhere. 4 wheel drive works well. Has five great tires on nice eagle rims. This truck is built like a tank and is very simple to work on. The top is off now and its included in the sale. I can reinstall it if the buyer would like. Its a blast to drive this way. Interior is all stock except for the Mexican blankets covering the ripped front seat. Its not all pretty but is comfy and it works.

Needs cosmetic stuff and small trival mechanical stuff. Fuel guage doesnt work, Radio is scetchy, misc squeek etc. I drive it all the time.

Will trade for a later model ('87 up) car truck or SUV. I need to make some really long drives out of town so I need somthing different right now. Let me know what you have. Located in Las Vegas NV. phone 702 578 1385

If you are interested in a staightup ready to ride VW Van 1991, super clean and like new. Will run anywhere.We would need to talk. I am in Florida. The van has never been out of Florida from day one.

A J