Thread: four R-110 part trucks for sell

born and raised in Huntington, IN, Now live in Fort Wayne, IN

Default four R-110 part trucks for sell

I have two 1953's; one-1954 and one 1955 R-110 trucks in both long and short beds. One I got from Allen E. from Presscott Valley, AZ.
    I was collecting these to make one dent free/rust free truck and one modified truck but I'm out of space and funds. I'm in the middle of my t-all resto and I'm finishing up on a 1959 Edsel Villager wagon. I have one good Silver Diamond Engine, 2 good complete doghouses; one "fair" tailgate. All kinds of beds and rear fenders.
    I have a front axle I bought in St. Louis that's completly restored-including drums, brakes and springs. I have 6 new period tires,( from Cooper tire) tubes and liners from Richard Harvey in Charlotte MI. I have gobs of hub caps as I wanted my long bed with 2 side mounts.
    I live in Fort Wayne Indiana (north-east Indiana, 30 mileswest of Ohio and 50 miles south of Mich).
    IT Would be Best if someone LOCAL wanted this stuff as I spent $750 just to get the AZ truck here. There was a guy on IN 5 North of Huntington IN with an R-110 but I can't find him . Come take a look
    My phone is 1-260-247-1654
    Marv Sprowl.
    PS I'll be at Kruse Auction Park later this month (20th?) for the tractor show in Auburn IN. I'm showing my 59 Edsel

Default pickups

hello

my name is marc I'm rebuilding a 54r120 and could probably use something off of all your trucks, but I live in Oklahoma City.. I just shipped my truck down from Iowa so I understand the $$$ of moving a truck.

Do you have some pictures you could send?

I can't buy them all, storage and cash, but maybe you have some items I could use. If you still have them.

thanks
    marc